Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The ALM

11/22 - 3:45pm

I have just spent the past hour in the sauna, steam room, ice bath and pool on a 5 minute rotation and am about to get a massage, all while looking into breath taking beauty. This is fake.

I'd love to say it hasn't all been this good, but that just simply wouldn't be the truth. Sunday night when the girls all got back we ready ourselves for the great outdoors and our group of 20+ hiked up the mountain to a lodge at the top where we were over served booze, food and laughter.

The next morning was slow for everyone but by noon we were back to our shenanigans and it was round two. Had dinner at Thai food place, drinks at the bar, then work till 5:30am.

I slept in till 11am and it has been nothing but relaxing with my family all morning and now a solo relax sesh for myself. This is adding years to my life I am certain of it. Though the over eating and over drinking are taking years off so maybe it's a wash.

Side note, this place is where the G7 was held and there is a bench called the "Obama Bench" where the below picture went viral, so we recreated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment